Journey2Family

A couple's journey through international adoption to becoming a family

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Adeen eelee Dva? (One or Two?)

Haven't received the referral for our boy yet. We are told that they are trying to process the paperwork for a brother. We did ask for two, so they are trying to accommodate our original request. If the paperwork on the 2nd boy does not clear by Friday, they will send the 1st one alone. So we are wondering, will we have a family of four or three? We will wait and see continuing to put our trust in the Lord, who knows far more than we do about what is best for all of us. We still expect to travel before the month is out. Even Ken is showing signs of excitement. He woke me up yesterday morning with a file on life insurance, expecting me to understand the different types as I wipe the sleep from my eyes. He thinks we need more. I know Ken well enough to read these signs of excitement. Blessed be God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home