Journey2Family

A couple's journey through international adoption to becoming a family

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 02, 2006

Guardian Angels

We heard last week that the Russian Adoption Center had picked out a couple of children for us and were doing the final record check when they found that the biological mother had recently been visiting them even though she had already signed off on the relinquishment form. So, our referral was cancelled and they started a another search for our true children. At first, I was sad and hurt. Just another delay in this long, long journey. Wondering if I would really be able to make it till the end. But after praying about it and asking Jesus to help me understand, I realize that my guardian angel is looking out for me. We would have been much more devastated had we gone to see these children, bonded, and then had their mother come to contest at the last minute. I see now that we were truly being protected. I am thanking God for that. Today is the Feast day of Guardian Angels. A perfect day for this insight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home