Journey2Family

A couple's journey through international adoption to becoming a family

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Turning Point

My heart has been very calm and positive this week. This is really a turning point. For months I have been telling myself to "let go and let God," but telling and doing can be two different things, entirely. I think the series of events that have transpired over the last month has simply worn me down. I can't give this any more stress, I HAVE FINALLY actually let go. It is amazing the peace and confidence that I feel. I know that God is answering my prayers, I just don't know when. I don't care, because I am sure that His timing will work better than mine anyway. I think I have finally caught up with Ken. He is excited and anxious, but always seems to remain calm and confident about it. He has truly been a rock for me.

I debated on naming this post, "Whatever" a thing I hear the kids say a little too often, but I think it fits. The latest I heard from the Russian front was that, the judge was in and out yesterday, our coordinator tried to grab him today - and he made an appointment with her for Monday (Feb 26). The other family that has been in Yaroslavl getting their son is leaving this weekend - so hopefully he will now issue a court date (finally!) for us! Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home