Journey2Family

A couple's journey through international adoption to becoming a family

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Today's News?

Our Russian coordinator was supposed to have a meeting with the judge today about our documents. We have been waiting to hear the results of that meeting but nothing yet. I don’t have any idea what to think. Except, I guess we will hear something tommorrow. This waiting is the hardest of all, and we have certainly had more than our fair share of it. And now, here I am again with my phone hung around my neck so that I don’t miss the call we are waiting for. The upside is that I really know what it means to pray unceasingly. I go about my day trying to live in the moment with a constant prayer in my heart. I’ll post as soon as I hear any news. Thanks for checking in with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home