Journey2Family

A couple's journey through international adoption to becoming a family

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 19, 2007

A Time for Everything

We have heard nothing yet. Apparently, our coordinator did not get any information from the judge last Friday. I am guessing she probably did not even speak to him. We were told that she will try again today. I cannot keep doing this (moment by moment, day by day), so I have to let it go or I will drive myself crazy (actually, I think I am half way there, so I will have to turn around and drive back). I will leave this in God’s hands. Right now, I am reflecting on a passage I read for a service recently:
“There is an appointed time for everything, and a time for every affair under the heavens.” (Eccl 3:1)
We are confident our time will come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home