Journey2Family

A couple's journey through international adoption to becoming a family

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Angels

Where of all places do you think I would find Christmas angels? In the County of San Mateo, Tax Assessors office. Yes, it's true. There were actually 3 of them there that helped me get a letter needed for our adoption paperwork. It was definitely something outside their normal duties, but they were willing to see the human element in the situation and respond. They wished their blessings on us and I wished blessings on them. Now all we wait for is our FBI clearances. Dear little Ruslan, I believe you are getting closer to our lives. I wish Christmas angels for all of you who read this blog. Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home