Journey2Family

A couple's journey through international adoption to becoming a family

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

School Days








Ruslan loves school. Here is a couple of photos from his kindergarten class. Ruslan is the good-looking boy in the orange/yellow sweater.

I volunteered in Ruslan's class last week and he was so proud to have me there. I have decided to volunteer a couple days a week. It helps me to see how he is doing and what we need to do to help him catch up. All the kids are really cute and sweet. Although, they are having a hard time understanding why I don't speak Russian like Anton's mom does.

I have also included a picture of him and his best-friend, Anton on one of their play dates after school.







1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph and Kamber said...

Elaine,

I'm so glad to read that things are going well. What a miracle to have an instant friend for Ruslan that speaks Russian. I'm sure in the long run that will help him immensely. He probably feels less alone at school. Boy the time flies we have been home about 6 weeks. WOW!

Kamber

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home